Friday, November 12, 2010

Must-try perfumes

If you're anything like me, and you like strong/sexy-scented perfumes, I guarantee you will love these! These are my all-time top favourite perfumes and can be bought anywhere near you. Yes, some of these are pretty old, however, there is a saying, "Old is gold" meaning they are the classics. If you don't believe me, try them out yourselves at any drugstore or perfume store near you!

Desire me - by Escada (it really does leave a "desire me" scent)
Rose the one - by Dolce & Gabbana (the regular, The one by Dolce & Gabbana is good too, but this has a more flowery scent to it)
Ricci Ricci - by Nina Ricci 
Lady Million - by Paco Rabanne 
Flowerbomb - by Viktor & Rolf
And last but not least, the most amazing scent ever created in all of perfume-kind: Hypnotic Poison by Dior



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx