Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Be bold!

For this winter, dress up in dark colors and add a bit of color through your make up with HOT PINK LIPS! Instead of the usual red, go with this color for a unique look and DARE to be different! I've currently been in search for the perfect shade to match my skin tone, and out of all the ones I've seen, I don't think anything beats MAC. However, I haven't tried the rest on this collage so I wouldn't know (except for the Juicy tubes by Lancome, it is goooooood!) Go for a pink lipgloss color if you're not the type to wear lipstick, or vice versa. So be bold and go for a pink that will brighten up your outfit this season!

  • Korres lip butter plum - 10 CAD
  • Victoria Secret's beauty rush lipgloss - 20 CAD
  • MAC & Marcel Wanders' lipstick - 22 CAD
  • MAC's "A tartan tale" - 15 CAD (ULTIMATE BOLDNESS!)
  • Jelly juicy tubes by Lancome - 18 CAD
  • Anna Sui Dolly Girl lil starlet lipgloss - 22 CAD

4 comments:

  1. Very hot pink! Love it! Nice pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found the perfect shade called Fuschia Pink in YSL's lipstick (check Rate my product edition) You should try it out!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! If you think that then YOU are definitely the cool one for thinking as much! Thanks for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx