Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ring Ring?

Do you live alone? Realized you misplaced your phone? Can't use someone else's phone to find your own? Well, I've got the answer to your problems. I always find myself unable to find my phone at all the wrong moments, like when I'm about to run to school and I realize half way through the door that I don't have my phone! And what's worse is that I don't have a room mate to ask to call my phone. Just me, my walls and I. And so when I came across this website I bookmarked it straight away! A website designed by Dave Dawson, a graphic designer who originates from Cleveland and now lives in NYC. It's amazing how such a simple idea can be so brilliant! How didn't anyone come up with it before? Or actually, how didn't I find out about it sooner?!



Simply type in your area code & number and VOILĂ€! No more wasting time looking for your phone or wondering where it is! Click on "RING RING?" above to find your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx