Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Attention seeker

It seems that the trends surrounding Spring/Summer 2011 for beauty are neon colored lips! Check Rihanna out, as well as Katy Perry! Models were seen sporting neon lips in the Diane Von Furstenberg fashion show as well as Marc by Marc Jacobs. And I honestly can't complain since, I guess you know by now (if you are a regular reader of my blog), that I had purchased a hot pink color not too long. But the bright reds and oranges are in too! Hmm... I'm contemplating getting a neon orange lipstick... I can't keep doing this to myself! And I also thought... hey, if you're going to wear neon lipstick you should match it out with your nails! These nail polish colors looked to tempting to ignore, had to have them somewhere in the picture! And of course, I have said this many times over and over again... Essie products are THEE best! Wear some neon palettes for this Spring/Summer and spin heads right round, right round (like Flo Rida says).
  • Anna Sui vivid lipstick - 25 CAD
  • MAC's stylishly yours lipstick - 14 CAD
  • Hot pink liptick from Mydivascloset - 5 CAD
  • Intense rich color by L'Oreal - N/A
  • Revlon moon drops lipstick frost - 11 CAD
  • NARS bento box in bright red and bright pink - 125 CAD
  • Essie's neon collection nail polish: Shorty pants, Short shorts, Bermuda shorts, Mini shorts (Yes, that's actually what they're called)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx