Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dear YSL,

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Hope your New Years Eve was as eventful as mine and excited to be starting my first post of the new year with another edition of "Rate my product!" I recently purchased Yves Saint Laurent's  lipstick product called "Fard a levres Rouge Pur Couture" in the Fuschia Pink shade (yes, I finally found the perfect hot pink lipstick!) and I am telling you it is one of the best lipsticks I have ever tried! When you put it on it isn't sticky like MACs lipsticks (Don't get me wrong, MAC is one of my favourite make up stores.) It also lasts a while before it fades, like every lipstick you've got to reapply throughout the night, but with this product twice maybe three times max a night you'd have to touch it up again. I give this product a 4/5. It comes in 14 different shades and costs $30 each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx