Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Jewelry: Good vs. Evil




As you all know, I am a ring-FIEND! And because I like symbolism and trying to figure out meanings behind things I always try to put some sort of significance behind the jewelry I make.

This ring which is called "Good vs. Evil" symbolizes my two consciences. The white represents the good, honesty and integrity within myself while the silver pearl-looking bead represents my bad conscience. The good part of me thinks with my head, because you know what's best for you deep down (which, if you look at the pictures, the bead on top of the white one which represents my brain) while the silver has a heart attached to it, because the bad side of me always follows my heart, which most of the time leads me in the wrong path. The two small silver beads, however, represent (pardon my Spanish) my cojones. It symbolizes courage, to remind myself at times to not be scared of what life throws at me.

P.S. I would really love some feedback, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. hi!thank you for your interest,yes i find your pieces nice and i like that they are all hand-made.keep designing and put even more pieces in your page!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much your comment really means alot! And I will for sure put more pieces, I am working on one right now actually so stay tuned!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx