Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Social utility


The movie about how Facebook came to be what it is today... The social network is definitely a must see! The director, David Fincher, is one talented director! And every single actor and actress in this movie played their part AMAZING! I was most amazed by Justin Timberlake's performance! He played Sean Parker, the founder of Napster! Remember Napster before Limewire ever existed? And I applaud Jesse Eisenberg who played Mark Zucherberg, the founder of Facebook. He was, without a doubt, perfect for the role and portrayed Mr. Zucherberg really well! After watching this movie I honestly felt like I haven't accomplished anything in life! But the good thing about it, is that it motivated me to work harder! The one word I can use to describe what happens in this movie is 'deceit.' I don't want to say anything about the movie in case any of the readers haven't watched it. But I will say one thing... Since The social network isn't showing in theaters anymore I suggest that the minute it comes out on DVD, RENT IT!

Mark Zucherberg is currently one of the youngest billionaires in the world! (You are all going to hate me when you read this: He is only 26!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx