Friday, January 28, 2011

Take over control

Yay! A post done before noon! Productivity is kicking in! This post is to all the laydies who would want a sophisticated look but comfy and warm at the same time. And since Monty is getting a bit warmer (-4 degrees instead of -30! Wooo!) this outfit is more possible to wear. If given the choice, this is definitely something I would wear to work with some red lippie.

  • Rebecca Minkoff 'Studded Fatale' handbag - 350 CAD (I just recently discovered this designer, and she has the most AMAZING handbags ever! So expect a lot more posts with this talented designers handbags and apparel; Also, check out her 'Studded M.A.B. Backpack' that's got a similar design)
  • Cotton solid thigh-high socks from American Apparel - 16 CAD (I don't know why I've been really into thigh high socks recently! Or even thigh-high leg warmers - my saviors this winter!)
  • Christian Louboutin cut-out wedges - 515 CAD (Oh my! Do not even get me started on these heels... Mr. Louboutin needs to have a reality TV show called "Christian Louboutin's My New BFF" I will be the first in line to audition FO SHO!)
  • Alexander McQueen's grey blazer - 1,820 CAD 
  • Diane von Furstenberg's black and white striped shorts - 345 CAD (Stripes are in for this Spring/Summer 2011, I shall be posting an outfit soon!)
  • Pearl medallion necklace from Bergdorf Goodman - 530 CAD 
  • Bohemian knit sweater - 77 CAD (For some comfy-ness)
  • Apollo ring from Harvey Nichols - 325 CAD (You know I love my ranngggs!)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that fringey sweater (where can I get it?) and that necklace! Super cute :)

    thanks for stopping by!
    http://www.materialtherapy.blogspot.com/

    x.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serena!
    It's sooo cute right? You can get this sweater from MODEKUNGEN by clicking here: http://www.modekungen.se/en/sweater-bohemian-12866

    It is a Swedish store and can be bought online. It comes in 3 colors: Beige, Brown and Turquoise. I seriously wish I could buy the whole outfit! Too cute!

    Thanks for the visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours, if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). and i love all these pieces, esp the cropped sweater and high-waisted shorts, my def fave combination :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss I'd love to just wake up one morning and find this outfit laid out in front of me! Thanks for the follow! I followed yours too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx