Friday, January 28, 2011

Ultimate chick flick


I have officially found my all-time favorite chick flick, in ONE week I've seen it TWICE in the movies! Yes, I am a bit of a freak when it comes to cheesy romantic comedies! I LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM LOVE 'EM! No Strings Attached was directed by Ivan Reitman and stars Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher as the main actress and actor. I'd rather not say what it is about as I do not want to spoil it for readers who want to watch it; however, I'll give a short summary: It is about a guy and a girl who decide to keep a strictly physical relationship so as to avoid any emotional pain... And that's all I'm going to say! Check out one of my FAVORITE parts of the film, it's 56 seconds long (Don't worry, there's no spoilers!) 

 Also, Jake M. Johnson from 'Get him to the Greek' and Lake Bell from 'It's complicated' acts in it as well as Ludacris and Mindy Kaling from 'The Office'. What I loved the most about this movie is that it will get you laughing and perhaps even crying! (Confession: I might've teared up... JUST A LITTLE THOUGH! Yes... both times...)

So to all you laydies who love a little cheese in their romantic comedies I would definitely recommend this movie to you! You can thank me later!

P.S. For those of you who have seen this, if you liked it then like this post. For those of you who haven't, based on the little preview, would you watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx