Friday, February 4, 2011

Consequences

OUTFIT #1
  • Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated bib necklace - 595 CAD (Dee-lish-shous!)
  • Lace Side Grey Knee-High Socks from Tilly's - 7 CAD (I know, there's been a lot of socks in my collages, but I can't help it they're great to feel warm and look stylish in this winter!)
  • By Malene Birger Lagassi silk asymmetric-frill blouse - 260 CAD (To formal-up the outfit)
  • Tribtoo shimmer leather pumps from Harvey Nichols - 875 CAD
  • Topshop Cable knit wool shorts - 48 CAD
  • Rebecca Minkoff 'Bombe Mac' Leather Crossbody Clutch - 325 CAD (Rebecca Minkoff's handbags are THEE bomb!)
  • Kenneth Jay Lane Gunmetal-plated pyramid ring - 49 CAD (Get me this ring and I'll be your best friend)
So the one item I've been lusting after is KNIT SHORTS! They're undoubtedly comfortable and can be worn either dressed up (like the picture above; neutral colors will brighten up your face) or casual (like the picture below; sometimes all black is the way to go! With a bit of Midas' touch). And they are one of the trends to be seen in this Winter! Of course, you can wear these with sheer stockings if it's really cold. They can be bought from ASOS, Stolen Girlfriend's Club, Topshop or Zara. Strut your stuff in these shorts and find a pair at a store located near you!

OUTFIT #2
  • Etro's gold-plated drop earrings - 455 CAD
  • Yves Saint Laurent's Arty resin ring in black - 190 CAD (I'm in love with all of the Arty rings! I'm gonna be saving up for this baby)
  • Alexander McQueen's metallic cracked-leather skull bracelet - 245 CAD
  • Alexander Mcqueen Faithful Bowler Bag - 1,585 CAD
  • Knitted high-waisted shorts by Boutique - 40 CAD
  • Markus Lupfer Golden Smacker cotton T-shirt - 185 CAD (Tuck this T-shirt into your shorts)
  • Lace-up combat boots from Forever 21 - 40 CAD  
P.S. Which outfit did you like best? Outfit #1 or Outfit #2?

    4 comments:

    1. Love this outfit. It's very casual chic!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm guessing you mean Outfit #2? Yes it definitely is! And the best thing about it is you can wear it anywhere whether it's on a night out in the town or a movie or even a restaurant!

      Thanks for the comment Wendy! xx

      ReplyDelete
    3. #1 is too girly for me, so I have to go with #2, more rocker chick. I need to get some knit shorts, they're so fab!

      http://lapoubelleverte.com/blog/

      ReplyDelete
    4. I know what you mean! I can see myself wearing both but I wanted to show everyone how flexible knit shorts can be when it comes to dressing them up! I know, same here! Thanks for passing by shabby! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx