I am a SERIOUS believer in bangs/fringes! I believe that everyone should have one as it does actually make you look so much sexier! Whether it's a side fringe or a full-on fringe it is definitely something I personally think everyone should consider! Whether you've got short, medium, or long hair or even straight, curly or wavy hair! Looking back, I've had bangs ever since I was a kid. Maybe at one point in my life I let it grow out but after that I've always had either a side fringe or a full fringe. And the best think about it is that if you really cannot stand your hair in your face anymore, you can just style it up in a quiff or sport cute hair accessories like headbands or bobby pins! Or you can even part it down the middle and flick them outwards on both sides! It is such a versatile hairstyle to have! And best of all... It never goes out of style! Don't believe me? Check out the before & after pictures of celebs and you be the judge.
Now, as for detemining what fringe will suit you the best... Don't worry I've got the answers!
- Square-shaped faces would suit best with side fringes that are evenly layered.
- Oval-shaped faces would suit with any fringe; straight on or side!
- Heart-shaped faces are best paired with short, wispy fringes to give you a sexy look.
- Round-shaped faces be warned: Do not go near short bangs! It will make your face look even rounder, go with a long, flowy, wispy fringe. Now THAT is gorgeous!
- Long-shaped face should have a thick and blunt fringe for a more lady-like look.
P.S. What do you think about bangs/fringes? Is it something you would consider doing?