Friday, February 11, 2011

Forget Bieber fever, it's all about...

Technology at your fingertips! At first, the thought of the IPad didn't seem intriguing to me at all. But after seeing it with my own eyes and experiencing it myself it's all I can think about! I definitely know what I want for my birthday this year! *hint hint @ the birthday fairies AKA the parentals* Oh! And for those of you who are fans of 'Modern Family' do you remember when Phil goes crazy over the IPad and wants it badly for his birthday? Too funny! I kind of feel like that right now. I feel his pain!

The first time I saw it was when I was back home at the airport waiting to board my flight and boy was I BORED! And the lady sitting next to me happened to have an IPad. So, I was staring at it and she was playing this game called, Photohunt, for those of you who don't know it's one of those games that we used to play in shisha places in Dubai where you would spot the differences between two pictures. And I was sincerely JEALOUS! I LOVE that game! And that was when my obsession began.

It is a multi-touch surface that is SO light! It's like holding a magazine, or a book! And so, I started to look at the other features it had: Safari, App Store (one of the apps I found really interesting was the Sketchbook Pro and also the Photo Cookbook! Ahhh!), ITunes (includes music as well as movies!), Game Center, Notes, Calendar (which by the way can be your own personal agenda), Maps (incase you get lost), IBooks (you can read books and you can purchase them on the IPad itself!), IPhoto (you can browse through pictures) One very important point (at least for me) is that it has up to TEN hours of battery life!

To see more, CLICK HERE!

P.S. What do you peeps think? Does anyone own an IPad? If so, what do you think is its' best feature?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx