Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here comes the bride





So I've got a project to do on bridal wear and I did some research as to what the trends in bridal wear is in Spring 2011 and I saw these and decided to share. I've recently gone to different fabric suppliers to get some swatches of different fabrics for this collection I'm supposed to make for my project. And not only do I have to come up with dresses for the bride but brides maids too!

Every girl/lady out there has thought about their "dream wedding." But actually, you've thought about our dream wedding dress the most! Don't deny it! So here is some wedding eye-candy for the little girls in you that have thought about your future special day.

P.S. Diem-ers, I need your help with this, tell me, whose collection did you like the most?
And which out of these colors do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog ;) I'm following now .
    Thanks for your sweet comment at mine :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Estefania your a doll! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx