Another Spring/Summer 2011 trend post for you all to dream of (Well... at least I am) I decided to combine a 2-in-1 post. This season's biggest trend is anything that is sheer, and by sheer I mean see-through. And no, not in a slutty way but a very chic way. As you can see in the collage, the skirt is halfway see-through. You could also wear a see through black shirt with a black bra underneath and it won't look anywhere near like those women that stand on street corners late at night... Or even sheer pants! Another trend is midi-length pants and skirts; which is when they reach your ankles/right above your ankles. Imagine wearing this outfit with a high bun and confidence dans vos mains! Another trend I included was the tribal necklace. Tribal necklaces are VERY in right now and I am actually in the process of a secret project that shall be unveiled to you all soon! So stay tuned!
- Tiffany notes earrings by Tiffany & Co. - 345 CAD
- Uta set of nine brass and bone bracelets - 69 CAD
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha leather bag - N/A (I've always wanted a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag!)
- Giles & Brother's Luxor Necklace - 1,430 CAD (Isn't it FAB?!)
- Petites sheer midi skirt from Miss Selfridges - 35 CAD (A similar one can be seen on Halle Berry)
- Ivory vintage satin tee by Dorothy Perkins - 41 CAD (So that it tones down the outfit enough to wear casually but the satin still makes it dressy)
- Driven18 Peep Toe Wedge Booties in beige - 49 CAD (Love love love 'em)
P.S. What do you think of the new sheer trend? Slutty/Chic?