Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Jewelry: Qualitas


The one type of necklace that I was searching for was the rosary-type necklaces that are in style right now.  And I couldn't find one anywhere so I had decided to make one myself. And as usual, I put a hidden meaning behind it. The pendants on this necklace were taken and re-used from an old necklace that I don't wear anymore. The glass beads are an ocean blue color which symbolizes freedom, strength and new beginnings.

This piece is called "Qualitas" which is Latin for "Qualities." The coin pendant symbolizes self-worth, the crystal-studded line stands for "life goes on" and as for the flower, that is my little secret... And as you can see, there are 2 small hearts (one of them isn't that visible because of the picture). One that stands for a past love, and the other one stands for a new love yet to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx