Browsing through the different collections of this Spring 2011's handbags and choosing 6 out of them all was very tough, I had to narrow it down from 20 that I really liked! What I noticed about this season is that there were so much handbags that had tassels on them! Whether they were clutches, shoulder bags, totes, etc... All different sizes and colors! So I guess you ladies know what to be carrying around for this spring! Starting from left to right.
- Diane von Furstenberg blue-black metallic clutch - I really liked the design on this; we all know by now that DVF is infamous for her designs and for using the right colors. And so when I saw this, I couldn't resist, I HAD to make this one of my top 6!
- DKNY beige tote - Perfect if you have a lot of things that you want to store in different compartments! It's not only practical but chic as well!
- Marc Jacobs red and beige studded clutch - You gotta have a red clutch to go with your red lipstick!
- Gucci snakeskin-looking metallic clutch with tassels - This is adorable! I would wear this with ANYTHING! A unique look compared to Gucci's usual bags.
- Roberto Cavalli's snakeskin shoulder handbag - I love the animalistic/jungle look to it! For a more bohemian look.
- Alexander Wang's belted leather grey handbag - I have never seen a handbag like this before! With belts all over! It is definitely one of a kind. This man is a genius!
P.S. Which handbag do you like best?