Monday, February 28, 2011

Nail Treatment: Mavala

To all the nail polish fans out there, this is your solution. I have been looking for a way to get rid of yellow nails as I almost ALWAYS have nail polish on. For a whole year, I kept taking off nail polish and applying a new color and didn't leave my nails to breathe. And I didn't want to of course, I LOVE having different colors applied to my nails, I'd feel naked without some nail polish!

And so, a month ago, I went to Jean Coutu (the local pharmacy/cosmetic store in Montreal) and found THEE perfect solution. Mavala-white Optical Nail Whitener. I've been using it now for a whole month and it has worked wonders! The best thing about it is that it has a pastel pink color to it so you could wear it alone or you could even use it as a base for your nails! (Like the color of the Carpe Diem in the collage)

I even bought Mavala's Creme Cuticle because my cuticles are so dry and hard to remove. This product allows your cuticle tissue to be supple and elastic in order for your cuticles to be easily removed. I apply it every night before I go to bed and now I've got the softest cuticles ever!

P.S. Have you ever tried Mavala's products? Do you know any other way to get rid of cuticles and yellow nails?

2 comments:

  1. I should try and buy one - thanks for the review!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a serious addiction to nail polish then you definitely should! Even if you don't have yellow nails the Mavala nail whitener allows your nails to be protected from the chemicals within the nailpolish by acting as a shield when you apply it as a basecoat!

    And with the Creme cuticle you'll find it so much less of a hassle to maintain once you've been applying it for a while!

    Thanks for the comment H Rija! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx