Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nothing on you



So one beauty trend that I think will NEVER go out of style is the RED LIPSTICK. From back in the day, with the sexy Marilyn Monroe herself till now it has been seen continuously on celebs. No matter what it will always be chic and sexy. And the best part about it is that it will go with ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! Sometimes when I look at my whole outfit altogether and I feel like it needs sprucing up, I dress it up with some red lippie and it completes my look. And above are some pictures of my stunningly beautiful friends rockin' the red lipstick look!

In the collage above, from left to right:
  • 'So rouge' by Bourjois - 12 CAD (Which is what my blue-eyed muchacha N* is wearing)
  • Estée Lauder's 'Classic Red' - 17 CAD (My fave red lippie! It lasts sooo long!)
  • MAC's 'Ruby Woo' - 15 CAD (Which is what gorgeous R* has got on)
  • 'Rouge Saadi' by Yves Saint Laurent - 30 CAD (Which beautiful S* is modeling)
  • Elizabeth Arden's 'Go Red' - 20 CAD
  • Revlon's 'Scarlet Velvet' - 10 CAD
P.S. Which red lippie do you use?

3 comments:

  1. I have Mac Ruby Woo but I find that it's lil bit pinky.. You should definitely check out Russian Red.. Such a gorgeous red! And Revlon's Love That Red is the perfect bright red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the red lipsticks and I have got a lot of.
    I follow you and your blog so amazing! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Delyteful Speaks: Yes I can see what you're saying about the pink and I will for sure check it out!

    @Dσmιηιкα: Thank you for your comment and your follow! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx