Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sugar, spice and everything nice.

Oh Oh oOoOoh... Look what we've got here! Another MAC collection! Woohoo! I'm actually SO excited for this one since it features pastel colors (which I absolutely LOVE!) This collection is called "Quite Cute" which I agree with since they are adorable! When I first saw this, it made me think of that song with the cute baby singing, "You're my honey bun, sugar plum..." I love how the mineralized blush has got hearts on it! Awww! And the names are so cute! (Check them out in italics below) And the model makes it look appealing too! Ahh! So excited! This collection hits stores across Canada on the 7th of April, 2011!

So let's get to it shall we? From top to bottom; left to right)
  •   Mineralized Blushes:
Miss Behave: light beige with a pearl mint green heart
Giggly: Light pink with a pearl plum heart
Sakura: Lavender with a pearl magenta heart
  • Nail Lacquers:
Little Girl Type: Creamy pale lavender (I want this!!)
Ice Cream Cake: Creamy blue pink
Mischievous: Creamy pale blue mint
  • False Lashes
  • Cutie Eyeshadow Quad:
Moshi! Moshi! - Pale white green gold (frost)
Goody Goody Gum Drop - Light white pink (satin)
Boycrazy - Pale lavender with silver pearl pigments (lustre)
Azuki Bean - Mid-tone violet (frost)
  • Lipstick (My fave part!):
Playing Koi - Creamy white peach pink (satin)
Quite Cute - Bright white lavender (creme sheen) (I am VERY interested as to how this would look, CAN'T WAIT!)
Saint Germain - Pastel pink (amplified)
Candy Yum Yum - Neon pink (matte)
Play Time - Intense violet (creme sheen) (And this one too! I've been seeing A LOT of dark purple lips in magazines!)
  • Plushglass (aka Lipglasses and my other fave part):
Bubble Tea - Creamy pale nude
Fashion Fanatic - Creamy pale pink
Girl ♥ Boy - Bright light blue pink
I ♥ U - Creamy mid-tone purple

P.S. What do you think of this collection? What is the first product that caught your eye?

5 comments:

  1. ooh i love the look of this collections :)
    gorgeous post!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I especially like the eyeshadow quad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I im in love with this collection I want all the lipsticks!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knooowwww! I want everything in this collection!! Everything is so pretty I feel like I need it all lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this collection! So pretty!
    Please follow me(:
    www.beautybyesme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx