Sunday, February 13, 2011

Them tropical birds

Introducing another new concept to my blog: Inspirational outfits AKA anything in life that I can relate to FASHION. For my first inspirational outfit post I saw a picture of this Catalina Macaw and the colors inspired me to make an outfit. The red, blue, green, black and white goes so well together on this tropical bird that I thought, "Hey, if a bird can rock it, why can't us fashionistas too?" So spread your wings and fly high with confidence in this outfit!

  • Theyskens' Theory Juji glazed leather jacket - 975 CAD (Isn't this leather jacket superb?! I love how the collar's done!)
  • DKNY Crocodile-effect leather bag - 185 CAD
  • Abigail ring from Dannijo - 295 CAD
  • Raquel Allegra Long Sleeve Cocoon - 300 CAD (The same can be found at your local H&M/American Apparel; I find this too expensive for a plain white long-sleeve top)
  • Miu Miu Polka-dot cotton-poplin skater skirt - 635 CAD (This is sooo cute! On the top of my list of purchases is a skirt such as this one!)
  • Caprina silver bib necklace from Dannijo - 865 CAD 
  • Calvin Klein's 'Charlee' suede platform heel - 250 CAD
  • And of course, red lippie is needed to complete the outfit. I suggest Estee Lauder's lipstick in 'Classic Red' orrrr... you could check out some of my fave girls rockin' the look here.
P.S. What do you think of this outfit? Do you think the red, blue, and green mesh well together? And what do you think of this new concept of "Inspirational outfits"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx