Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thriller night



 Tonight I was invited to go watch the promo of "Unknown." The funny part about it is that my friend said he had a couple of free tickets to go see a movie. I had no idea what movie I was going to see, I thought it was called Unforgiven. And I had seen a trailer of Unknown a week ago when I went to the movies with my darling mother and she and I both wanted to see it. So it came as a surprise when I was going to the promo of it! Unknown is a drama/thriller/mystery movie directed by Jaume Collet-Serra. The tag line of this movie is Take back your life.

Here's a little summary about the movie: A man called Dr. Martin Harris (Liam Neeson whom I LOVE btw, a really remarkable performance in Taken!) goes to Berlin with his wife, Elizabeth (January Jones) only to get into a car accident. He wakes up from a coma to realize that his identity had been stolen from him and that NO ONE believes that he really is Martin Harris. So throughout the movie he makes it his mission to discover what is actually going on and why his identity had been stolen with the help of Gina (Diane Kruger), who was the driver of the cab that he had gotten into the accident with.

My review: Truly an amazing movie and I recommend EVERYONE to go and watch it ASAP! It kept me anxious and on my toes to find out WTH was going on! (me and my impatience!) Although the 5/8 people with me didn't like it, I give it a 5/5 star rating! And IMDb gives it 9.2/10 which is REALLY good considering IMDb is harsh when it comes to their ratings!

For my Canadian peeps, Unknown comes out this Friday, February 18th, at cinemas near you.

Here... a little preview to entice you peeps... There is a spoiler at minute 2:19, so do NOT watch after 2:15! (Sorry I couldn't find a trailer without the spoiler) Enjoy!!
P.S. After seeing this trailer, would you watch this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx