- Theodora & Callum Gold eye necklace - 74 CAD (Newly discovered brand with their latest collection featuring rose gold pieces that are to DIE for!)
- Yves Saint Laurent's Arty gold plated glass ring - 190 CAD (Still waiting to get this! Arrgh!)
- Suede color block OBI belt - 53 CAD
- Jimmy Choo Vivienne embellished leather and snakeskin sandals - 1,652 CAD
- Monsoon Kasbah orange stacking bangles - 22 CAD
- IRO Kristell chiffon jumpsuit - 375 CAD
- Sonia Rykiel tassel handbag - N/A (LOVE THIS BAG! So original!)
With Spring right around the corner (well, at least in M-city it's soon to come) I have been thinking about sporting jumpsuits this season! I have yet to own one! What I love about them is that they are equally as comfortable as maxi dresses and equally as chic! They are also SO versatile! It can be dressed down or up! What more could you ask for?! And so I came up with two outfits. With Outfit #1, I decided to color block the accessories (which is VERY in this season, might I add) and with Outfit #2 I kept it very clean with some patterns and a hint of peach.
- Rebecca Minkoff's 'Swing' handbag - 325 CAD
- Triple X oxidized sterling silver rope cuff by Pamela Love - 1,215 CAD
- Printed silk jumpsuit by Thakoon Addition - 610 CAD
- Iconic style aviator metal shades by Ray Ban - 155 CAD
- John Hardy Small Door Knocker sterling silver earrings - 290 CAD
- Liquid Rhodium Lava Ring by Alexis Bittar - 170 CAD
- Henry leather and metal T-bar sandals - 875 CAD (Love these heels but the cost kills me!)
P.S. What is your perspective on jumpsuits? Which outfit do you see yourself wearing #1 or #2?