Found this beautiful painting on http://intuitionlight.com/ not sure what the painting is called but I thought it was so pretty and there is so much symbolism within it it's crazy. It was painted by Josephine Wall. Looking at this picture, I can almost hear Pocahontas' song Colors of the Wind? It kind of reminds me of that.
- My first thoughts was that it is Mother Nature. Since everything that surrounds her has got to do with nature from the butterflies to the waves of the ocean.
- Another thing that I thought it might symbolize is freedom because everything is flying and moving in the same direction. Which brings me to my next thought...
- Equality between all species alike. Since the butterflies, eagle, birds, dragonflies, leaves, swans and the woman are altogether.
- It could even be about spirituality since there are a lot of feathers. In the Native American Indian cultures, feather symbolized the power of the thunder gods, with the power of wind and air.
- This painting could also symbolize the beauty of life and everything within it (I think it's pretty clear why: the colors, the animals, the plants, the feather, the woman, and so on...)
P.S. What do you think this painting could be about?