Friday, March 4, 2011

Feelin' Black

Another episode of 'Inspirational Outfits' featuring one of my favorite animals: the Black Panther. Another reason I chose to do an inspirational outfit post is 'cause I'm feeling all black right now. And though it may be Spring soon, in M-city it is STILL winter *ugh* There's nothing I find more sexy and chic than wearing all black. Whenever in doubt, it is the best color throw on. 
  • Crystal embellished wrap jacket by Balmain - N/A (I want this!!!)
  • May ring by Swarovski - 235 CAD
  • BCBGMAXAZRIA Beaded Fringe Clutch - 195 CAD
  • Black high-wasted trousers from Miss Selfridge - 66 CAD (Tuck the top into these)
  • BKE stud earrings - N/A
  • Monica Vinader's snake sterling silver onyx and labradorite bracelet - 240 CAD
  • Aldo's 'Mean' shoes in black - 97 CAD (I am in LOVE with these! They even have one in cream ahhh! I love the chunky heel look! Very á la mode á ce moment!)
P.S. What do you think of all black outfits? What is your go-to color when in doubt?

5 comments:

  1. Black is one of the elegant colors to consider..and beautiful too!!! thanks for post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blazer!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that wrap jacket. I like all black outfits, always makes me feel sophisticated.
    Thanks for the comments on my blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting ladies!! xx

    @LilyLipstick: Yes black outfits tend to look chic and dressy even though you're not wearing anything that could look dressy; like a normal black shirt and black pants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx