Another episode of 'Inspirational Outfits' featuring one of my favorite animals: the Black Panther. Another reason I chose to do an inspirational outfit post is 'cause I'm feeling all black right now. And though it may be Spring soon, in M-city it is STILL winter *ugh* There's nothing I find more sexy and chic than wearing all black. Whenever in doubt, it is the best color throw on.
- Crystal embellished wrap jacket by Balmain - N/A (I want this!!!)
- May ring by Swarovski - 235 CAD
- BCBGMAXAZRIA Beaded Fringe Clutch - 195 CAD
- Black high-wasted trousers from Miss Selfridge - 66 CAD (Tuck the top into these)
- BKE stud earrings - N/A
- Monica Vinader's snake sterling silver onyx and labradorite bracelet - 240 CAD
- Aldo's 'Mean' shoes in black - 97 CAD (I am in LOVE with these! They even have one in cream ahhh! I love the chunky heel look! Very á la mode á ce moment!)
P.S. What do you think of all black outfits? What is your go-to color when in doubt?