Thursday, March 24, 2011

Flatline


As promised from my 'Makeup Products of the Moment' post I am reviewing Anabelle's monoblush in Rosewood and NARS, the multiple stick in Maldives. I know that this post is past overdue but hey, better late than never right?

So I've been looking for a pink-toned blush to suit my complexion as I purchased Revlon's Smoky Rose and found that it was too light for my skin color. So after much blush-searching, I finally came across Anabelle's monoblush, and I'm telling you all, it is perfect. The reason I say this is because it is a dark pink shade with a hint of brown to it too. It really does live up to its name - Rosewood. And it costs 7 CAD and for a good quality product too! How can you say "no" to that?

The NARS Maldives Multiple has got a beige-pink shimmer to it and is applied on to your skin so smoothly. I can't tell all of you how much I am obsessed with this product! "Why?" some of you may ask. Well, it's because it's multipurpose! Need a glow on your cheeks? You've got it! While you're at it, apply some on the bridge of your nose! Or how about as an eyeshadow instead? Hmm... Want a nude beige-ish pink lipstick? Yes and yes, this multiple stick gives you a variety of choices when in comes to your makeup! This product allows your complexion to look stunning with the glow it provides and allows great contouring and highlighting (Check the picture above). I will DEFINITELY be going to buy more multiples soon in different shades!

P.S. Have any of you ever tried any of these products? If so, which one and what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I have the Annabelle shadow in Rose Fawn, and it's always my go to blush..you must try it. I will be looking for this one. That NARS multiple is beautiful, I have the illuminator in orgasm and love that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely check it out Tracy D! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx