Another one of this season's big trends are floral patterns! I love it because it is so girly and cute! It gives us ladies a chance to bloom! And the best part is mixing floral patterns up (BUT you have to make sure that the outfit all coincides together) So it's your time to bloom by floral-ing it up this Spring/Summer!
- Stone/blue floral print shrug by Dorothy Perkins - 48 CAD
- Meli Melo's Tallulah fringed nubuck shoulder bag - 480 CAD
- Petite Rose Cute Skirted Dress from Topshop - 45 CAD
- ASOS Leather Western Tipped Belt - 21 CAD (Skinny belts are the best way to go when pairing up with a dress)
- Camel felt floppy hat from Topshop - 49 CAD
- Love Bracelet from Forever 21 - 5 CAD
- Turquoise feather hoop earrings from River Island - 21 CAD (I've been looking for feather earrings everywhere!)
- Leatherette gladiator sandals from Forever 21 - 19 CAD (I can't wait to be wearing sandals and flip flops!)
P.S. What do you think of floral patterns? Would you go for it or not?