Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life ain't always what it seem to be

So I came across a couple of items that I've been DROOLING over and I had to share it with all you ladies! Each and every one of these pieces are so unique in their own way. So I ask all you ladies; are these items a desperate want? Just a must-have? Or a desiring need? Or all of the above?!
  1. Tiffany & Co.'s Lock collection:
  • Tiffany Locks heart lock necklace in rose gold - N/A
  • Tiffany Locks emblem lock necklace in rose gold - N/A (Although these may not be unique, they are definitely timeless, as Tiffany's pieces always are, and their lock collection is gorgeous; I chose these two because they're rose gold; as you know by now I'm in love with everything that's rose gold!)
     2.  Oscar de la Renta's Azure tassel earrings - N/A (These clip-on earrings will give any outfit burst of color for this spring! Another plus is that the color would go with everything and anything you wear! I also love the fact that they're clip-ons because I find that big earrings such as these would make your ear hole a lot bigger because of the weight of the earrings. Which is a huge fear I have with earrings. That's why most of the time I stick with studs or lightweight earrings but with these I would wear them everyday!)

     3.  Diane von Furstenberg Lily silk-crepe skirt - 205 CAD (As soon as I saw this skirt the color caught my eye and I knew I had to add this to the collage! The style of the skirt, from its' length to its' back slit, is so effortless which gives it a simple yet classy look. I see this being paired up with the Azure tassel earrings, a white tank, silver heels and it's good to go!)

     4.  Graphic panel dress by Karen Millen - 280 CAD (I love the graphic and color combination of this dress! Neutrals, oh yeah! And the boat neckline made this dress even better!)

    5.  Lanvin Python-print triangle bikini - 695 CAD (What I found most appealing about this bikini is the python print as well as the bikini top! I'm a big fan of triangle bikinis and the thick straps add a nice touch to it because then you'd be able to wear this with an off-shoulder top or even with this season's see-through trend and not only as a bikini!)

    6.  Paul & Joe's Perlee small beaded cross-body bag - 310 CAD (For some bead and tassel fun this bohemian-style bag is perfect for this season!)

    7.  Chrissie Morris heels - N/A (These heels are from Chrissie's Fall/Winter 2010 collection but I LOVE them and had to put them in here! I just recently found out about Chrissie Morris and I must say, her designs are so original! I love how she's bringing back the Art Deco movement!)

P.S. What do you think of these items?

6 comments:

  1. I say go for the Tiffany or the graphic panel dress...

    xo,
    Self proclaimed Tiffany Addict LOL
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG

    i'm obsessed with those oscar de la renta tassel earrings.. i'm obsessed with all things tassles but i just ADORE this color it's so perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love no. 4 so much, love the game :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BeautyMark3d: Lol I totally feel you, Tiffany's is a girl's best friend!

    @Lisa: Riight? There's something about turquoise that draws you in!

    @Tereza Anton: Agreed!

    Thanks for the comments girlies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. llllooooovvve that purple skirt!

    X


    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riightt?! It's to die for! Thanks for the comment hannah! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx