So I came across a couple of items that I've been DROOLING over and I had to share it with all you ladies! Each and every one of these pieces are so unique in their own way. So I ask all you ladies; are these items a desperate want? Just a must-have? Or a desiring need? Or all of the above?!
- Tiffany & Co.'s Lock collection:
- Tiffany Locks heart lock necklace in rose gold - N/A
- Tiffany Locks emblem lock necklace in rose gold - N/A (Although these may not be unique, they are definitely timeless, as Tiffany's pieces always are, and their lock collection is gorgeous; I chose these two because they're rose gold; as you know by now I'm in love with everything that's rose gold!)
3. Diane von Furstenberg Lily silk-crepe skirt - 205 CAD (As soon as I saw this skirt the color caught my eye and I knew I had to add this to the collage! The style of the skirt, from its' length to its' back slit, is so effortless which gives it a simple yet classy look. I see this being paired up with the Azure tassel earrings, a white tank, silver heels and it's good to go!)
4. Graphic panel dress by Karen Millen - 280 CAD (I love the graphic and color combination of this dress! Neutrals, oh yeah! And the boat neckline made this dress even better!)
5. Lanvin Python-print triangle bikini - 695 CAD (What I found most appealing about this bikini is the python print as well as the bikini top! I'm a big fan of triangle bikinis and the thick straps add a nice touch to it because then you'd be able to wear this with an off-shoulder top or even with this season's see-through trend and not only as a bikini!)
6. Paul & Joe's Perlee small beaded cross-body bag - 310 CAD (For some bead and tassel fun this bohemian-style bag is perfect for this season!)
7. Chrissie Morris heels - N/A (These heels are from Chrissie's Fall/Winter 2010 collection but I LOVE them and had to put them in here! I just recently found out about Chrissie Morris and I must say, her designs are so original! I love how she's bringing back the Art Deco movement!)
P.S. What do you think of these items?