Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mademoiselle

So there's this secret project I've been working on (which I've mentioned before and will reveal soon enough) and this perfume came up. I never thought of myself as a Chanel-scented kinda gal but now, after testing and trying out Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle' I may have to re-think that idea. The reason I thought that is because Chanel No. 5 smelt more like it was for older women and didn't suit my taste nor did I think it suited my age group. However, once I smelt Coco Mademoiselle I thought otherwise.  Even the name makes me want it! I could say Mademoiselle all day long just because of how sexy it sounds! Mademoiselle... Mademoiselle... Mademoiselle... (Ok, I'll stop now)

As I am typing this, I keep taking a whiff of this "parfum" and I've come to the conclusion that it can't and won't be described as sexy. It is more of an elegant & classy scent (which is not a bad thing at all! I'd take elegant and classy any day over sexy!) And compared to the Chanel No. 5, Coco Mademoiselle has a more youthful and flirty scent in my opinion. What captivates my senses the most is the fact that it has a musky scent BUT you can smell a hint of orange (I love fruity scents).

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle consists of the eau de parfum (obviously), eau de toilette, foaming shower gel, fresh body lotion, and bar soap. (I want them all! *Hint hint at the parentals!*) (They've got more products but these are the ones that I thought were most intriguing.)

P.S. Have you ever smelt or heard about Coco Mademoiselle? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx