Another trend I've been seeing a lot lately are backpacks. I must say, I'm not really sure whether I like it or not. The reason I say this is because I don't feel like it's lady-like. I wouldn't mind #1, #2 and #5 only because they've got handles which allows you to carry the backpack on your arm instead of on your back. However, and this is a BIG however (I'm sure all you ladies will agree with me on this one), imagine how much you could fit into these bags! Sometimes when I go out I have to make sacrifices with what I can or can't bring with me because it won't fit in my bag - usually my clutches and cross-body bags. So these backpack's would definitely be a good choice if you're looking for practicality as well as something trendy. These bags can be seen on celebrities such as Daisy Lowe and Mary Kate Olsen.
- Black Leather Fringed Backpack from Topshop - 155 CAD
- Fudge Brownie Backpack from ModCloth - 53 CAD
- M.A.B. Studded Backpack by Rebecca Minkoff - 555 CAD
- Marti Leather Backpack by Alexander Wang - 845 CAD
- Badgley Mischka's Canvas Backpack - 285 CAD
- Louis Vuitton's Bospoch Backpack - N/A
P.S. What are your opinions on backpacks? Which one of these backpacks do you see yourself sporting?