Thursday, March 10, 2011

My illusion

Another trend I've been seeing a lot lately are backpacks. I must say, I'm not really sure whether I like it or not. The reason I say this is because I don't feel like it's lady-like. I wouldn't mind #1, #2 and #5 only because they've got handles which allows you to carry the backpack on your arm instead of on your back. However, and this is a BIG however (I'm sure all you ladies will agree with me on this one), imagine how much you could fit into these bags! Sometimes when I go out I have to make sacrifices with what I can or can't bring with me because it won't fit in my bag - usually my clutches and cross-body bags. So these backpack's would definitely be a good choice if you're looking for practicality as well as something trendy. These bags can be seen on celebrities such as Daisy Lowe and Mary Kate Olsen

  1. Black Leather Fringed Backpack from Topshop - 155 CAD
  2. Fudge Brownie Backpack from ModCloth - 53 CAD
  3. M.A.B. Studded Backpack by Rebecca Minkoff - 555 CAD
  4. Marti Leather Backpack by Alexander Wang - 845 CAD
  5. Badgley Mischka's Canvas Backpack - 285 CAD
  6. Louis Vuitton's Bospoch Backpack - N/A
P.S. What are your opinions on backpacks? Which one of these backpacks do you see yourself sporting?

8 comments:

  1. i'm not a fan.. i don't think i even liked using my backpack in grade school hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii !! Thank you for your comment in my blog!! I Love JC shoes so much...but at the moment, they are only a dream for me haha...I love backpacks!! I bought a black leather one last month and use it a lot. In this post I really love the studded black one.

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca Minkoff is cute! Love those studs! Love your blog and now following. Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses from California,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lisa: I know what you mean but I can't help but rethink these trends since I'd find them so practical for summer!

    @Miss DakoTTA: Yes those shoes were AMAZING!

    @Annabelle Fleur: Thanks so much for following I will definitely check your blog out soon!

    Thanks for the comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I go for the nos. 4 and 5 the gray and off white bags i love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is great!!! Great posts!!!

    Kisses and hugs

    Miss Margaret Cruzemark

    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the first bagpack so much , w a n t e d

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was not 100% on the backpack trend but after seeing this post i decided to go for it and get one. My fave is the black studded one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx