Friday, March 25, 2011

Polish Lovin' Post: Miss Sweety

Another "episode" of Polish Lovin' Post! This time featuring Gosh Cosmetics' nail lacquer in 'Miss Sweety' which is the most gorgeous shade of nude with a peachy tint to it which I LOVE as I have been searching for a nude nail polish. Although it is a bit too light for my skin tone, it still does look very natural and I find that it gives my hands a sleek look. 

The problem I found with this lacquer is that I felt like two coats of this color just wasn't enough so I applied a 3rd coat (see in the picture above) and also that it has a very thick consistency. However, a BIG pro to this product is that it gives a shiny and glossy finish so you wouldn't even have to apply a top coat afterwards. So if you're in a rush and you don't have time to apply a top coat, Miss Sweety is the right polish for you!

P.S. I'm still in search for another nude nail polish that has more of a beige tone. Any suggestions? What nude nail polish brands do you use?

2 comments:

  1. i use to always wear nude nail polish by essie or opi there great you just need two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie's lacquers, the problem is I haven't been able to find a skin nude color, I've found nudes with more of a french manicure style to it but I'm looking for ones that look like there's almost nothing on. Do you have the name of the OPI one? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx