Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Red red wine

I'm on the hunt for another lipstick again peeps! I've been looking through a couple of this month's magazines and a little part of me dies every time I see a plum/dark cherry-colored lipstick! I know I've mentioned this before on my first beauty post, but this time it's serious I need need neeeeeed this lipstick shade in my life ASAP! Also, I HAD to share the pictures I saw in the magazines with you ladies! (Scroll Down)

From left to right:
  • MAC's lipstick in 'Dark Side' - 14 CAD (I like the sound of the name!)
  • Bobbi Brown's rich lip color SPF 12 lipstick in 'Crimson' - 21 CAD (One of their latest lipstick!)
  • Tarte's vitamin infused lipstick in 'Zen(berry)' - 21 CAD (I need some Tarte in ma liiiife! I find it's smart how it's got vitamins in it!)
  • Rouge Volupt√© in 'Forbidden Burgundy' - 33 CAD (The packaging is so classy-looking LOVE LOVE LOVE it!)
  • Urban Decay's lipstick in 'Voodoo' - 10 CAD (I chose this lipstick because the packaging is AWESOME! It's got the end of a sword attached to the end of the lipstick!)
  • NARS pure matte lipstick in 'Volga' - 24 CAD (I have a thing for matte lipsticks so this HAD to be in the collage!)
FASHION Magazine March 2011 issue

LOULOU Magazine March 2011 issue

P.S. What do you think of Vamp lips/Black Cherry lips/Gothic/Wine-stained lips? If you do have any suggestions please share!  

4 comments:

  1. Dark lips isn't really my cup of tea but I've been wanting to have one lately.. I'm lemming MAC Smoked Purple. It really looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could pull it off but my vote would be to start with the Revlon in Grape, just to see if you like it before you drop the big $ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chicgurl: I just checked out MAC's 'Smoked Purple' and you're right it does look amazing! Thanks for the suggestion!

    @Tracy D: That's true! I'm going to do some lip-searching first before buying anything! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gothic trend :)
    thanks for sharing!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx