Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Set me free


The one accessory to be seen in this Spring/Summer 2011 are tribal necklaces! These necklaces add an edge to whatever outfit you're wearing it almost makes you want to join a tribe (not really, but I was dying to say that) These necklaces can be seen on models such as in Lanvin to celebs such as Rachel Bilson. If you want to make a "wild-side" statement then sport one of these! Nothing says wild like tribal does!
  1. Crystal-studded tribal necklace by Fallon - I like how this necklace combines tribal with jewels!
  2. Quartz tribal necklace by Pamela Love - I have no idea why but the first thought that came to my head was that the quartz on this necklace looks like the place where Superman came from? You know... The first movie with Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent? Just me then?
  3. Gold-plated tusk tribal necklace by Roberto Cavalli - I'd have to say that this is my favorite from the latter as it is really unique and is the most eye-catching.
  4. Bellatrix necklace by Dannijo - I've recently discovered this very talented jewelry designer and I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with his pieces! 
  5. Gun-metal plated crystal necklace by Eddie Borgo - I chose to put this in the collage because I feel like it could dress any outfit up, the crystals say it all.
  6. Hammered gold-plated necklace by Etro - This would have to be my second fave of the bunch; simple yet tribal (yes, I turned it into an adjective AND a verb in the collage) 
    P.S. What do you think of tribal necklaces? Which one of these necklaces do you like most?

    5 comments:

    1. following!! i love #3 and i love your blog!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks so much Brittany! Yessss maaam #3 is THEE bomb! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. I like your posts esp. nos. 3 and 4 these are best for cocktail dresses formal wear!! thanks<3 it!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. i love love love number three and number five!!! :)

      thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx