Friday, March 25, 2011

Spread the word-Power of the Glam.

MAC and Lady Gaga have joined forces by creating a micro website in order to raise awareness for HIV/AIDS. I've decided to spread the word in the hopes that I will provide people with the knowledge of this campaign so that they can spread the word too!
All you have to do is go on this micro website at http://www.vivaglam.com,  sign up and add a picture and voil√°! You've just supported a great cause! There's nothing to it, all they need is your voice, every voice and every opinion matters and by doing this you are helping people who deserve the chance at a BREATH of life without worrying that it's all going to be over soon. We all need to stick together and support one another when it comes to matters such as this one. Let us all unite.

I have already joined the movement and I support it all the way. Tell me, will you do the same too?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Hope you can check out mine sometime :)...

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! I'll definitely give your blog a looksy! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx