Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Take me higher


So it has been a while since I've done a 'Makeup products of the moment' post, not since I first started back in '10! Which you can check out here. Woops! So I've decided to make an oath to do a monthly post of my favorite products for the month! And here are the ones that made the cut for my February-March faves!

1. Yves Saint Laurent's volume effet faux cils mascara in Noir Radical - 29 CAD (This mascara gives the blackest shade I've ever seen! And on top of that it gives your lashes the volume as well as the length that it needs and deserves! Ladies, I've been using this mascara since January and still it has not run out. Don't deprive your lashes of this mascara it's a must-try!)

2. Dior's Style Liner intense eyeliner - N/A (A gift from mommy, or rather a "borrowed" item, it is THEE best to use if you want to wing it or do the cat-eye as it is so pigmented! And I have been using it everyday for the past week now I love it! However, my eyeliner application skills are fairly low, it takes a couple of trial and errors for me to get right, so I'm looking for an eyeliner pen instead. If anyone's got suggestions please do share!)

3. MAC's Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 in NC25 - 32 CAD (I just recently started using this, I started wearing foundation at around 17 and realized when I was 18 that I should stop since my skin didn't need any covering up. And now, a few years later, I've decided to start again. And honestly, what better place to find THEE perfect shade for your skin than MAC? I hate it when foundation ends up being too light or too dark for you. It ends up making you look like a ghost or fake, respectively. A recommended product right hurr!)

4. Annabelle Cosmetic's blush in Rosewood - N/A (I have finally found THEE perfect pink blush! Shall review this soon so stay tuned!)

5.+ 6. Revlon's Super Lustrous lipstick in Primrose + MAC's Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass - 13 CAD + 14 CAD (This combo together makes a perfect match for your lips making them lustrous while providing such a sexy color! They are both the same shade but used together will make your lips look SUPER SHINY! I think I've already raved much about the Revlon lipstick and the Gaga... it adds that cherry on top of the cupcake!)

7. And finally, NARS' Multiple makeup stick in Maldives - 38 CAD (I'm going to stop right here because I will be reviewing it soon. Just to keep you ladies on your toes, trust me... it's a good one!)

P.S. What are your faves? Have you ever tried any of these?

3 comments:

  1. Cute!
    I love Maldives, it's such a gorgeous bronze/highlight color aah <3

    I've heard a lot about Anabelle cosmetics but never tried anything, don't know where to find it either?

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Annabelle's Rose Fawn blush so will be curious to hear about Rosewood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nora Schu: Yessss the Maldives is UH-MAY-ZING! I'm in love with it! And Anabelle Cosmetics is really good too, thing is it can only be found in Canada because they haven't expanded yet, hopefully soon though!

    @Tracy D: Rose Fawn is nice I tested it out before buying Rosewood but it was too light for my complexion. Soon soon I shall be reviewing it! Yay!

    Thanks for the comments girls! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx