Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The future of technology

Everyday, technology keeps getting more and more advanced. And for everyday that it does, I get more and more scared. Why? You may ask. And I'll tell you why... Have you ever thought or felt like "Time flies" ? Well, I feel like it is all due to technology. Think about it carefully, as much as the Internet is AMAZING and something I could NEVER live without, we all spend HOURS browsing through the Internet! If not, we are watching a show that consists of minimum 20-25 minutes alone! Watching two episodes is nearly an hour long! So imagine how much time we are spending on technology! If it's not our laptops it's our TVs, if it's not our TVs, its our phones (especially if you've got IPhone - Whats up - or Blackberry - Blackberry Messenger) It scares me because I don't want time to fly but at the same time who can live without technology nowadays?

So without further ado, I am going to post this YouTube video by Corning Incorporated which will BLOW your minds! It has received about 7 MILLION views! I'm going to let the video do the talking... Enjoy!!




P.S. What do you think about this video and future technology in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx