Monday, April 4, 2011

Deep Fusion

These items are my version of what items a the Spring list should contain. As simple as that. I'm not going to let the collage do the talking because I love each and everyone of these items.
  1. Crochet Fringe Tank Top from Topshop - N/A
  2. Nude Large Flower Headband from Topshop - N/A
  3. Elizabeth and James Curled Wishbone Ring - 92 CAD
  4. Lila twisted mignon sandal by Loeffler Randall - 285 CAD
  5. Gucci tassel messenger bag - N/A
  6. H.Stern bangle from Oscar Niemeyer collection - N/A
  7. Animal Chiffon Teddy from Topshop - 58 CAD

2 comments:

  1. I. want. the fringe.tanktop. homaagaaad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it!! With a sheer white top, mint green skirt and #4 Oh lalaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx