Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fizzness

I know I said I vowed never to go for COVERGIRL products again, but couldn't resist when I found this shade. The shade I bought is a sort of creamy purple and looks great, a dark orchid color perhaps? It's shade #330 in 'Divine Divine.' But when I applied(even with some concealer applied beforehand) there was a hint of pink to it. Which isn't bad at all!

COVERGIRL's new line of lipstick called Lip Perfection Lipstick contains 46 different shades to suit your lipstick color needs. And you don't even have to pay a lot to purchase it, 9.45 CAD per lipstick. Pro pro pro! It stays on really well, I had to take it off using Vaseline around 4 times after my night out. Another pro fo sho.

 P.S. Anyone tried this lippie before?

5 comments:

  1. wau that color looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it but I'm amazed you needed Vaseline to take it off, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @.sparkle*: Thanks so much!

    @Tracy D: Yep! It was really hard to take off but just goes to show that on a night out you don't have to worry about reapplying often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got this as well & was super surprised how pigmented it was & how long it stayed on (I'm a lip stain only type of girl). Also surprised that it looks good on so many different skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how you don't have to keep reapplying, that's my biggest problem when it comes to lipsticks. And they provide a wide range of shades too. Thanks for the comment! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx