A lot of fringe has been coming up this season and is being called the "Wild West" trend, for obvious reasons being that it started with the cowboys back in the day. Throughout the past years, they have been seen coming in and out of fashion and here they are again, on the runways of Gucci's S/S 2011, and now in stores. So I'm going to do a post solely dedicated to fringes. Whether it is a bag, accessories or even on your outfit opt for some fringe this season! Here are some items I thought that I would definitely purchase if given the chance to. Be warned: Do not wear fringe outfits with fringe accessories altogether, doing so will be fringe overload.
- Roberto Cavalli Fringed open-knit tank - N/A - Wearing this top will make an outfit a whole lot dressier, pair it up with some light ripped jeans and simple dark brown heels and a dark brown belt and it's perfect for a summer day out (Just trying to paint you a picture here)
- Juicy Couture multi-layer fringe bracelet - 96 CAD
- Embroidered Fringe Kaftan from Topshop - 115 CAD - I can already picture some color blocking going on with this dress!
- Michael Kors Fringed Suede mini skirt - 285 CAD - Wear this on one of your bar nights out with a chic shoulder-embellished top.
- Christian Dior cord and feather necklace - N/A - I know this isn't exactly fringe, but it is in appearance, plus the colors on this necklace go so well together, so this had to make it in the books.
- Whipstitch fringed belt from Warehouse - 55 CAD - I want this belt, the fringes add that touch to a classic black waist belt. Perfecto.
- Gucci fringed Suede ankle boots - 1,140 CAD
- Dorothy Perkins Orange Fringe cross body bag - 70 CAD - It says orange but it's more of a salmon color, love it!
P.S. What do you think of fringes? Would you binge or cringe?