Thursday, April 7, 2011

Polish Lovin' Post: Gum Drop

I've always been into nail polish, but I don't think I've ever been this addicted before. And I'm taking more risks and trying out colors I never expected to wear in my life. This episode's Polish Lovin' Post is dedicated to Revlon's very own Scented nail polish in Gum Drop which is a lilac/lavender color. However in darker areas it does tend to give off a hint of blue (as you can see in the collage above without flash) They say it smells like Gum Drop (as the name mentions it to be) but I smelt more of grapes. Or maybe that was just my subconscious telling me that because it's purple that's how it ought to smell?

I really really love this color though. I find that it is not too attention grabbing yet it is at the same time because it's not a color someone would usually wear. There's one thing that bothers me about this product though. Everyone is making a big fuss about how it's amazing that it's scented. Sure, it is. But it really doesn't smell THAT much. After a day, the scent is gone. I'm just in it for the color! It is fantabulous.

P.S. What do you think of Revlon's scented nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooh scented nail polish? That's very new to me but I am quite liking the idea!! Cool. :)
    Joelle
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it appealed to me too when I heard about it. But it's really really not that big of a deal. It fades away! Thanks for the comment Joelle! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx