Sunday, April 10, 2011

Save my Soul

  
A product I recently purchased that I found excellent to use for this season's "biker chick" look is L'Oréal's HiP (High Intensity Pigments) eyeshadow, which really does live up to it's name.They have 8 different palettes that include 2 different shadows (as seen above in the collage) I was really, really impressed by how pigmented this eyeshadow was. And the best part is that the shadow isn't loose so excess powder doesn't fall all over your cheeks! (That has been my biggest problem with several shadows)

I'm wearing Showy which consists of a matte navy blue and a shimmery teal which really complements brown eyes. I applied the teal color from the rim of my inner eyes to the middle of the eye socket and used the navy blue on the outer sides of my eyes to create a smoky eye look.

Tip* Mixing eyeshadows with eye drops will create a liquid liner. (Which is what I did to apply on my bottom lower lash line with the navy blue color.)

P.S. Has anyone tried these eye shadows? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx