Let's face it, in cities like Montreal where you've got to walk everywhere all day long, stilettos aren't really feet-friendly. Wedges, on the other hand, are life savers. They're really comfortable and they give height (for shorties like moi) So I'm currently heels-searching for the perfect wedges to rock this summer. Preferably strappy ones.
Going clockwise from the top:
- Pink Leatherette Espadrille Wedges from Forever 21 - 26 CAD
- Denim Suede Platform Wedges from Intermix - 380 CAD
- Jil Sander's Fluro Colorblock Wedges - 490 CAD
- Azalea Wedges from Monsoon - 94 CAD (I know these are peep-toes, but I put this just to show that something similar but strappy would be super cute)
- Pierre Hardy Color-block canvas and patent-leather wedge sandals - 605 CAD (These are HOT! It also comes in another color: Dark grey instead of the light grey and yellow instead of pink)
- Lanvin Ankle Strap Leather Wedges - N/A
P.S. Any suggestions on cute wedges for me to check out? Which one of these do you like best?