Monday, April 11, 2011

You never said.

OUTFIT #1
I'm becoming extremely impatient with the weather. I can't wait for tanning weather! Although it has been amazing in Montreal (21 degrees Celsius today), I'm still not satisfied as it was raining throughout, I need some heat in my life! Sun, come pay us a visit soon. But hey, at least I didn't have to wear a sweater out today! I actually can't wait for this semester to end. I can't wait to just walk around and enjoy the city without having to worry about project deadlines!

Anyway, I've been obsessing over maxi dresses lately, everytime I come across them in a magazine I just stare and drool. And so, without further ado, I am showing 3 different outfits with maxi dresses. Hee hee. Enjoy!
  • Alex Monroe Large Leaf earrings - 310 CAD (Made all the jewelry coincide)
  • Modeschmuck Ring - N/A
  • Aldo's 'Dyle' wedges - 95 CAD (Dyle, I've got my eyes on you)
  • Tibi Paisley Ruffle Maxi Dress - 850 CAD (Love everything from the colors to the patterns on this dress)
  • Cara Accessories Mixed Motif Bangles - 46 CAD
  • Mulberry Bayswater Small snake-effect leather bag - 1,095 CAD
OUTFIT #2
Some color-blocking for summer fun.
  • Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated sodalite necklace - 76 CAD
  • Gucci Python shoulder bag with tassels - N/A
  • Diane von Furstenberg White Calypso Long Plisse Kaftan - 635 CAD
  • Isabel Marant Bracelet Tutti Color - 110 CAD
  • Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated crystal ring - 180 CAD (P.S. I have something similar from Aldo at a much MUCH affordable price, not sure if they still sell it though)
  • Giuseppe Zanotti Orange strappy sandals - 525 CAD (Love love love!)
OUTFIT #3
For a more minimalistic-ish approach to maxi dresses.
  • Day Birger & Mikkelsen Day Smoky Crystal Statement Necklace - 110 CAD
  • Meadowlark Serpent Stud Earrings - 72 CAD
  • Halston Heritage Rose Gold Sequinned Jenny Clutch - 335 CAD
  • Halston Heritage Blush Pleated Maxi Dress - N/A
  • Ray Ban Iconic style aviators - 150 CAD (I'm still sad about losing my Ray Ban aviators last summer!)
  • Ileana Makri Single Python white gold white diamonds - N/A
  • Dune Nasa Colour-Block Wedge - 145 CAD (Can you spot my obsession growing?)
P.S. Which outfit is more of your style?

4 comments:

  1. Ouf the third one is too gorgeous for my soul. I want everythhing. THESE WEDGES ARE FAB, TOO...just like he Lanvin ones <3 .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totaly agree with everything you propose!!!

    Great blog

    miss Margaret Cruzemark

    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx