I'm becoming extremely impatient with the weather. I can't wait for tanning weather! Although it has been amazing in Montreal (21 degrees Celsius today), I'm still not satisfied as it was raining throughout, I need some heat in my life! Sun, come pay us a visit soon. But hey, at least I didn't have to wear a sweater out today! I actually can't wait for this semester to end. I can't wait to just walk around and enjoy the city without having to worry about project deadlines!
Anyway, I've been obsessing over maxi dresses lately, everytime I come across them in a magazine I just stare and drool. And so, without further ado, I am showing 3 different outfits with maxi dresses. Hee hee. Enjoy!
- Alex Monroe Large Leaf earrings - 310 CAD (Made all the jewelry coincide)
- Modeschmuck Ring - N/A
- Aldo's 'Dyle' wedges - 95 CAD (Dyle, I've got my eyes on you)
- Tibi Paisley Ruffle Maxi Dress - 850 CAD (Love everything from the colors to the patterns on this dress)
- Cara Accessories Mixed Motif Bangles - 46 CAD
- Mulberry Bayswater Small snake-effect leather bag - 1,095 CAD
- Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated sodalite necklace - 76 CAD
- Gucci Python shoulder bag with tassels - N/A
- Diane von Furstenberg White Calypso Long Plisse Kaftan - 635 CAD
- Isabel Marant Bracelet Tutti Color - 110 CAD
- Kenneth Jay Lane 22-karat gold-plated crystal ring - 180 CAD (P.S. I have something similar from Aldo at a much MUCH affordable price, not sure if they still sell it though)
- Giuseppe Zanotti Orange strappy sandals - 525 CAD (Love love love!)
For a more minimalistic-ish approach to maxi dresses.
- Day Birger & Mikkelsen Day Smoky Crystal Statement Necklace - 110 CAD
- Meadowlark Serpent Stud Earrings - 72 CAD
- Halston Heritage Rose Gold Sequinned Jenny Clutch - 335 CAD
- Halston Heritage Blush Pleated Maxi Dress - N/A
- Ray Ban Iconic style aviators - 150 CAD (I'm still sad about losing my Ray Ban aviators last summer!)
- Ileana Makri Single Python white gold white diamonds - N/A
- Dune Nasa Colour-Block Wedge - 145 CAD (Can you spot my obsession growing?)
P.S. Which outfit is more of your style?