Thursday, May 19, 2011

Break-even


My first two NARS eye shadows! I must say, I'm impressed! I love that it's so pigmented and that the shadow doesn't clutter (which is usually dislike about most eye shadows)

I bought the NARS Duo Eyeshadow in 'Kilimanjaro' because I found that it is perfect to use as a base for your lids. It consists of a shimmery yellow eyeshadow which I used on the corner of my eyes to give it a shine, as well as under my eye really close to my lower lashline. And the peachy-beige color which I applied all over my lids as as base.

I bought NARS Duo Eyeshadow in 'Scorching Sun' to wear during the summer since one of the shadows are a matte bright orange, which I applied right in the middle of my lids and lastly, a coppery-orange shimmery shadow which I used to create a summer-smoky look, since it is the darkest of all shades I applied it at the outer corner of my lids and softly through the socket.

P.S. Anyone ever tried NARS eye shadows? If so, which one and what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx