Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm ready fo sho.


Hey everyone! Just a really quick update before I get back to studying! 2 more exams left YAYYY! I'm dunzo tomorrow! So you can imagine my excitement right now. Also, I feel the need to say Happy May (May's my favorite month of the year because it's SUCH a happy month! Or am I the only one who thinks that? Hmm...)

Anyway, so my newly dyed hair (which is a mix of red, brown and purple depending on the lighting) calls for a new lippie to be worn, and I found THEE perfect one which is Revlon's Matte lipstick in 'Really Red.' I find that it's an alternative to MAC's 'Russian Red' and with a price difference of 8 CAD (Really Red) versus 14.50 CAD (Russian Red) who can say no to some Revrev? (Just incase you peeps didn't get that, I meant Revlon) And if you're looking for a subtle shade of red this is definitely the lipstick for you, that's one of the things I liked about this shade, it's subtle making it look natural-ish. And the matte makes it even more natural-looking. 

I have to apologize for my face in the pictures, unfortunately 8 AM exams only allow enough time for me to apply some concealer and lipstick. Also felt like pulling a "Perez Hilton" and funking it up.

All in all, I give this product a 10/10.

P.S. Have you tried any of Revlon's Matte lipsticks? Would you go for this shade?

3 comments:

  1. I love Revlon Matte lipsticks and adore them! Such a good price. The red looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this.......http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CHAOTIC COOKIE: Seriously Revlon's prices are amazing considering how good the quality of their products are! Thankss xx

    @Princess Paradise: Thank youu!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx