So I know I was going for wedges, but after a lot and a lot of wedge-searching, I ended up purchasing Aldo's Markley (in the collage above, to the right). I am very much elated by this choice! If it wasn't for a girl friend of mine, I would've bought the Truhe instead, which was double the price of the ones that I actually bought! What a deal. (Thank god for girl friends eh?) And thus, a post on clog-like heels.
Essentially, the only addition to the heels that make it "clogs" are the studs on the side of the heel. Which, you've got to admit, adds a certain touch to it. Personally, by looking at these heels I feel as though it would be too plain if not for the studs. And these heels are SUPER comfortable too! Definitely going to be wearing these around A LOT this summer!
Clockwise from top to bottom:
- Giuseppe Zanotti brown leather clog sandals - 725 CAD
- Dolce Vita Sancia Strapped Wedge Clog Sandals - 215 CAD
- Emilio Pucci Printed pattern clog - 805 CAD
- Stella Mccartney Clog Sandals - 370 CAD
- Miu Miu Bow Clog - 480 CAD
P.S. What do you think of Clogs?