Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rocketeer


It's been a while, I know, I've been travelling from Toronto to Mississauga to Montreal, and so that's why I haven't been able to give my blog much attention. But even though I've been gone, it doesn't mean my obsession with makeup, or rather with life itself, has stopped. Just on pause for now. I realize that over these past 3 weeks my summer makeup routine has either been eyeshadow-licious or lip-a-licious. Meaning that I've either worn a lot of eyeshadow and plain all over, or done nothing on the eyes and worn different color lipsticks (which I shall be documenting over the next week, stay tuned!)

With eyes, I've been really into Revlon's Colorstay Eyeshadow Quad. I know... I am a Revlon freak! Can't help it though, their products are too good. And especially these eyeshadows. The eyeshadow does need to be applied a good 2 times for it to be fully pigmented but once it's on, it doesn't leave! I even tried splashing water on my face and it still hadn't gone off fully. This range consists of 19 different quads (I chose the 10 quads I liked most to put on my collage) I bought two of these quads: the Blushed Wines and Lavender Meadow. The one I applied in the pictures above is the Blushed Wines. However, one that I am in search for in drugstores here is the Silver Fox because I ADORE that teal-green shade! Overall, as you can probably tell, I'm in love with this range and definitely will be purchasing others.

P.S. Have you tried these quads out? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx