Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Liebster Award


Yay! I've been awarded my first ever blog award by Anabelle from "Beauty by Belle." This award is given to bloggers worldwide who have less than 200 followers. I am truly very greatful to have been awarded with this and thanks so much Anabelle! I am going to do my very best to satisfy my Diemers beauty needs!

And so, along with this award, It is my duty to present it to 5 other bloggers. Here they are (none are in order, neither are they all beauty blogs):

Her Confidence
Kicker Chicgurl
Makeup is my Medicine
She likes to pretend
A chic habit

By presenting this award, I hope I have made you as happy as Anabelle has made me! And if there is ANY particular topic you would like me to talk about more, please DO let me know in the comment box below!

4 comments:

  1. WOW thanks so much for presenting me with this award i really do appreciate it and im happy that you considered me for this award and thought my blog was worthy thanks sooooo much.

    A Chic Habit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! no problemo at all, just keep doing what you're doing!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD! We are honored!

    makeupismymedicine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award and congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx