Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lean on me

Looking through pictures of Emilio Pucci's Fall/Winter 2011 collection, I found this GORGEOUS dress that I fell in love with immediately. I love how it's so feminin yet so sexy at the same time. This body-hugging dress reminds me of the 40s and makes me think of pin-up girls yet modernized with the lace. Unfortunately, being a student and all, the price is astounding. So I set out on a mission to find similar ones at lower prices. And this is what I found. I am particularly in love with the Wheels & Doll baby 'Opium' dress! And for those of you who want a more modest approach, the Zara dress is definitely for you!

P.S. What do you think of Emilio Pucci's dress? Isn't it très sexy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx