Monday, October 3, 2011

Like the deserts miss the rain


After watching beauty vlogger and makeup artist, Tanya Burr (pixi2woo on YouTube), do this Fall/Winter beauty trend look, I couldn't help but decide to do it too for a presentation I had today infront of a panel of judges. (Basically, for my 'Fashion Coordination' class, a group of us have to coordinate our very own fashion show, which means we've got to do EVERYTHING from A-Z)

 I apologize, I went a bit off-topic there... I know this look has been around for a while, but it is only now I find they have only left a natural face. So before hitting the sack last night, I had carefully prepared all the beauty products I was going to use. Most of which you all have seen in previous posts such as the Makeup Forever HD Concealer, Revlon's 'Really Red' matte lipstick, Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre' and the Estée Lauder eyeshadow (which is not actually what I've got on the collage, but the color I used from the palette I have)

Here's the YouTube video for you all that want to rock this look too!



Oh! And I just HAVE to mention, I have seen ALL of Tanya Burr's videos, and I can tell you that for any kind of look you'd want, she has got the video! She is amazing, and I must have actually learnt all my application skills from her. Check her channel out here!

P.S. What do you think of this look? Do you prefer more makeup with the red lippie or less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx