Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Typical

Click to enlarge.
I've been admiring jewelry so much nowadays, partly because of a school project I'm working on, and partly because I have been trying to save up some cash and not spend on clothes and so I'm changing up the clothes I already have by wearing different accessories. Which, seriously, does change a whole outfit!

What I've realized is that drop earrings are beginning to get very popular. I've been seeing them in EVERY single magazine, not to mention on the last few Gossip Girl episodes on Serena as well as Lily. And I've been obsessed with bangles (hence the lack of chain and beaded bracelets) The one item I'm particularly intrigued with is the Giles & Brother ring... You can even stamp a custom stamping on the ring for FREE! How cool is that? I've gots to get me hands on those... Must... Resist... Temptation...

P.S. What do you think of the new layout of my blog? I'd really like some feedback, I haven't really decided what would suit it yet, or rather... me, might change again soon. Happy Tuesday Diemers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting fellow Diem-er! xx